iHeartMedia Communications, Inc. is the world’s largest radio and outdoor advertising company with leading market positions in each of its two business segments: Radio and Outdoor. iHeartMedia is also one of the most innovative media players in the market – a leader in the converging media space, having developed best-in-class integrated media offers (e.g. Radio/Web) and having built significant positions in the HD arena. The company has recently unified and aligned its national marketing, partnership and sales teams to enable iHeartMediaM&E to grow national digital ad revenue and pursue national multi-media marketing opportunities to meet advertisers' need to reach and engage consumers in powerful new ways across multiple platforms. The company is competitively positioned to win in the marketplace and is putting sizable investment and resources against building a world-class, digital sales force.
And as a result of iHeartMedia Media + Entertainment’s quest to provide our clients world class products and platforms to advertise and reach consumers; and to meet the ever changing tastes of consumers - we are seeking world class sales talent to represent the face of creativity and innovation for iHeartMedia Media + Entertainment.
• Prospects and develops relationships with key decision makers at major local and regional corporations.
• Self-generates leads through existing contacts, networking initiatives, and cold calls.
• Creates effective integrated campaigns tailored towards multi-media advertisers, combining broadcast and non-broadcast projects, special events, web streaming and other off-air projects.
• Develops presentations to corporations and agencies designed to sell integrated marketing solutions across the iHeartMediaM+E brand.
• Meets sales targets from specific companies with competitive media commitments.
• Works with broader market sales and support team to ensure smooth execution of campaigns
• Collaborates with market leadership to determine local sales vision and strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years experience selling local TV advertising and/or Sports/Venue sponsorships at major network, venue or sports franchises with a proven track record of suiHeartMediaess.
- Strong network of C-level and key decision makers at direct advertisers and local agencies
- Demonstrated suiHeartMediaess of selling digital/new media advertising/marketing media.
- Experience in targeting and developing specific verticals such as Food & Beverage, Automotive, Financial, Healthcare, Home Improvement, etc.
- Ability to create innovative campaigns and value propositions tailored to client needs
- Prospecting and developmental sales personality
- Passion for radio, digital and event marketing/advertising value propositions
- 2+ years of selling integrated media campaign
Note to candidates applying: You must apply on-line at www.iheartmediacareers.com. Please type Phoenix in the keyword search area to find this job posting. If you do not have aiHeartMediaess to the internet, please visit your local library.
iHeartMedia is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.